Saturday, August 29, 2020

The Predator Chapter 2

 He made it to the afternoon before the first DM arrived, so tentative, “Hello, is this you?”


“Hello little boy, call me Goddess”


“Please Goddess, I would like to touch myself”


“What do you mean little boy, surely you are able to touch any part of your body that you want?”


“Not my cock Goddess, I’ve tried. Every time I get close my hand moves away”


Her - “Mmmmmm, if you can’t touch it, are you sure it's yours little boy?”


“Please Goddess, I need to touch it, I need to see you!!”


She told him to come by at 8:30 that night.  The time didn’t please him, so late for a family man to be out.  But that was the point, she needed to push him, make sure he knew who was in charge and what he would sacrifice to get her attention.


When he arrived, she was ready, dressed in a tight black skirt and a sheer top that left little to the imagination.  His eyes went wide as she gestured him in.


As he stepped inside past her, she reached out to touch his neck.  He stopped and shuddered at her touch.


“Hmmm, your collar is a bit dirty.  I wouldn’t think your wife would let you go out looking like this.  Well, in you go.  Take everything off again, I’ll return you to her all cleaned up.” she said as she gestured into the powder room.


His objection died in his throat as she quickly followed with, “Now, little boy.”  She didn’t say it forcefully, she didn’t need to.


With the door shut, he again took his clothes off, only pausing briefly to consider his underwear.  Shucking them too he reached into the closet for the robe.  It wasn’t the same one.  It was newer, softer, with some lace accents.


Pulling it off the hanger, a pair of panties dropped, he examined them.  They were too large for her, perhaps almost his size.  But no, he’d rather be exposed than wear them.  He flopped them back over the hanger and put on the robe before opening the door.


She was waiting and looked him over.  Her lovely smile faded a bit when she looked at his waist.  She motioned him into the living room.  “Kneel and wait for me, little boy, while I get these started” and off she went with his clothes, again.


When she returned, he was kneeling, right where he had been the previous night.  His arousal was painfully evident.


Her hands were behind her back.  Her left one came out and tossed the panties at him, nearly scoring a ringer on his hard member.  “When I give you a gift, you accept it.  Understand, little boy?”


He looked down at the panties, and up at her.  She stepped a bit closer, filling his whole field of vision.  “Yes Goddess”


“Good answer little boy.  Put them on”  He sat back and put his feet into the soft panties, rocking forward onto his knees as he pulled them up his legs. Although tight on his hips he was surprised to find that they were just large enough to contain his hard cock, pressing it upwards against his body.

Her smile widened.  She reached down to gently hold touch him over the panties.  “Just as I suspected, you look so adorable in those.”  He groaned, just a little as she continued, “Doesn’t this feel good little boy?”


“Yes Goddess” he mumbled.  She rubbed up and down tantalizingly slowly once and asked, “Do you think you might be able to wear these again for me little boy?” as she quickly slipped one finger under the waistband to graze the head of his cock.


“Yes Goddess” he admitted, throbbing in her hand.  “Isn’t it always better to do what I want little boy?”


“Yes Goddess” was the quick answer as she stepped back.


“What gift did you bring me, little boy?  Surely you know to bring a gift when visiting a pretty woman like myself, don’t you?”


He reddened, eyes wide and stammered, “I’m sorry Goddess, I didn’t think …”


She cut him off, “Shhh….little boy.  You didn’t think, yes.  Maybe you need someone to think for you, hmmm?”  He looked up at her adoringly as she brought out her other hand, which held his wallet.  Opening it, she took out some bills, not all of them.  “This will do for now, but cash is so crude.  Do better next time, my little pet”


He issued promises and apologies as his cock strained, pushing the panties away from his body.


“Mmmmm, I can see you are an eager little boy.  You can touch yourself, but slowly.  We did agree last night that the journey is more pleasurable than the destination didn’t we?”


He agreed, mindlessly as his right hand reached down, slipping under the panties.  “Keep the panties over it while you stroke, it will enhance your feelings little boy” as she sat down and tapped her heel on the floor right in front of her.  “Kneel here and stroke for me, little boy.”


He shuffled over as she gently put her legs up on his broad shoulders, focusing her gaze up at her long lush body.


“Slowly, little boy.  You’ve made some mistakes here tonight, wouldn’t you agree?”  He would agree with anything at this point, but she still needed to hear it, “Yes Goddess”


“And a little boy who misbehaves surely doesn’t deserve to cum, does he?”  His shoulders slumped, but his pace quickened, “No Goddess”


“Good, I’m glad we agree, stop touching yourself little boy”  She lowered her right leg and brought her foot in, resting it between his legs, and started ever so slowly rubbing his whole package.


“Now, I won’t be able to see you for a week or so, so this might be hard for you.”  He whimpered in frustration but didn’t dare further vocalize his disappointment.  “But if you can be a good little boy for me this week I can help make things a little easier for you.  Can you be a good little boy for me?”


He nodded rapidly, “Yes Goddess, what must I do?”  He barely knew what he was saying, he was so focused on her foot sensuously rubbing up and down ever so slowly.


“First you will wear these panties home, when you get there change out of them and keep them safe.  I will expect you to be wearing them next time when you come, understand little boy?”


“Yes Goddess”


“Good boy, secondly, I put two pictures of myself on your phone.  Every night you will worship me.  For thirty minutes you will edge yourself.  As fast or slow as you want as you look at the first picture.  Then you will kneel in your panties and look at the second picture for five minutes without touching yourself.  Finish your worship by kissing my picture on the lips and sending me a quick note on twitter telling me how you felt worshipping me.


“Yes Goddess”


“BING”


“Good boy, go get dressed and I’ll see you next week”


As he left, the Predator smiled.  Seducing a man was easy, but that was just the start of the process for her.  To continue living, she needed to properly consume the man’s soul.  A soul can’t be taken, it must be given willingly.  


Already this one was responding well to her demands.  She had taken little bits of his masculinity, his dignity and his ego.  Those are the things that allow a man to resist her.  By chipping away at them slowly, by the time he realized his true peril, he would be powerless to change his fate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Clip Review - Mesmerize & Blackmail Fantasy

Dressed in a skin tight black outfit Goddess Cat ( @CatMFC ) is out to mindfuck and blackmail us once again! S...